Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Two Christmases.

Promise this will be my last Christmas-related post (sadly for me) until next year. Spent Christmas Eve w/the Pipers & Christmas day at my house. Hope everyone's holiday was as wonderful as mine - aside from getting some awesome gifts (Harry Potter cookbook & a yoga puppies calendar to name a few) - the best gift of all was spending the holidays w/loved ones playing the dice game for prizes (lots of household cleaning items & in my niece's case - a book about the 1st cold war lol), having both king crablegs & tur-duck-en for dinner followed by ham the next day, tricking my nephews into thinking they didn't get the videogames they wished for, taking Christmas jello shots & watching baby Yves open presents w/mommy but preferring the wrapping paper instead. #purebliss. xx. 

FYI: this post is picture-heavy. yikes.


No comments:

Post a Comment