Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Metallics & Mustard.



pajama style blouse: GAP (c/o Mina), metallic sweater: H&M, skirt: BCBG Max Azria, sunnies: Karen Walker, booties: Mossimo, watch: Michael Kors, lipstick: MAC in 'Diva'

I was thinking about wearing heels to work today, but I threw on these desert booties instead. What can I say? I'm a creature of comfort. And for you non-Minnesotans, the backdrop on these photos are really deceiving, I had to cut it short because my hands were about to freeze off. =X 

xx Davee


2 comments:

  1. OMG! It was cold today. The sun was deceiving! Love your outfit. Makes it look like fall! We didn't have a terrible winter, but I'm ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, what a fantastic website and instructive posts, I surely will bookmark your blog.All the Best!
    Crower 73673-8 Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arm Set for Small Block Chevy 1.7 Ratio 7/16 Stud - Set of 8

    ReplyDelete