Monday, May 9, 2011

some R&R

what i wore to some birthday festivities over the weekend. i love unexpected details & all things sheer, that and the fact that it's made by one of my favorite designers (rachel roy) makes it a must-have. oh & don't mind the dirt (was kneeling to re-adjust the tripod) :( just think of it as another accessory! i didn't invite charlie to the photoshoot this time, but i think she's become accustomed to the limelight, #thattagirl!


<3 how charlie is posing with me in this one :)






sheer open back shirt/dress: Rachel by Rachel Roy, belt: h&m, cut-off shorts: Levi's, wedges: Vera Wang Lavender Label, carryall in large: AA, necklace: f21, sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

ps. i totes suck at hiding the shutter remote, didn't have my little sister at my disposal today. 

xxo 
d.


5 comments:

  1. I seriously thought there was a branch behind you. Love Rachel Roy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Omg, I didn't even notice the resemblance between my backdrop & my shirt, haha. i <3 her too! nana, i tried commenting on your blog, but did you know only members of the blog can comment or did you mean to make it that way? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did, but you didn't ask me, you oompa loompa.

    ReplyDelete