Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Obsession

Like I promised, here's the little shoot I did of my coral & peaches outfit. As you may already be able to tell, I'm a little obsessed with coral-- on lips, clothes, whatever. It's like a self-tanner, sans the orange oompa loompa color, can't go wrong with that. Oh and as always, I had to sneak in some pics of my loves: the boyf, Charlie & my mug-ful of Butterbeer that I concocted last week (total success!). In case you're wondering, here's the recipe I used:


-bottle of vanilla cream soda
-1/2 cup of butterscotch syrup (icecream topping)
-1/2 tablespoon of butter
-1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk (optional since the above ingredients are already major sweeteners)


Microwave butterscotch syrup, butter and sweetened condensed milk for 1 1/2 minutes, remove and cool for 30 seconds. Pour in vanilla cream soda, mixture will begin to fizz quite a bit. Add cream soda as needed, and voila-- you have yourself a homemade Butterbeer. (Butterbeer mug not included)



Charlie, the monster mid-run








flannel button-up: Crew Cuts, blazer: Zara, coral scallop-edged skirt: F21, belt: vintage, shoes: Aldo, necklaces: TJ Maxx & F21, lipstick: MAC in Pervette

7 comments:

  1. Applause! I love how you incorporated the edgy studded blazer with the preppy button up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot I love that we all support eachother :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour of your skirt, it's gorgeous. And so are you! You have such a stunning face!

    -Laura
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Laura! :) and Thanks for following xxo

    ReplyDelete