Thursday, August 11, 2011

unconventional colorblocking

inspired by the unconventional color schemes from the resort 2012 shows, i thought i would concoct my own odd pairing with a maroon/burgundy blazer i stole from my mom's closet & my peach equipment-wanna-be silk blouse. people always tell me that "my clothes don't match" & i happily concur... i was going to take it a step further today by wearing grey suede wedge boots, but that would just be unrealistic in this weather. oh and the leather bag i'm carrying which is from the original Coach classics collection, i found a couple months ago at goodwill. it was seriously the best five dollars i've ever spent. and even more awesome since they re-released the classics collection this year, and you can find almost every relevant fashion blogger out there toting a bag from said collection. 

p.s. don't mind the hair, i felt a little adventurous today but i think it's safe to say that the 'milkmaid braid' is definitely not suited for my face shape, more specifically - my chipmunk cheeks. xo






blazer: mom's, peach silk blouse: j.crew, shorts: levi's reconstructed, shoes: aldo, bag/clutch: original Coach classics (found this at the thrift store, but they re-released the collection this year, you can find here), bracelets: j.crew, alex & ani, h&m, nordstrom



No comments:

Post a Comment