Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I get it from my Momma

Went in to see Marina at Moxie for a quick trim before work today - you can probably tell because my hair actually looks healthy. I'm getting my ombre touched up in a week, can't wait for the full transformation! I totally stole this moo-moo from my momther, it's perfect for a day like today: unbearably humid and muggy! Yuck. Anyhoot - I have some exciting new things that should be arriving in the mail shortly that I can't wait to unveil on here & utilize (my new camera lens). Thanks to Damaly for always answering all my super annoying SLR questions! :)

xo.






denim vest: AE, moo-moo: Mom's, fringe boots: Steve Madden, leather satchel: vintage Coach, sunglasses: Betsey Johnson, accessories: Alex & Ani, Nordstrom, random vendor in FL, Anne Klein, Swiss Army, H&M, J.Crew



No comments:

Post a Comment