Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Not A Charlie Brown Christmas.

Haven't quite put the finishing touches on my Spruce Mix tree just yet but found this amazing photo on pinterest so I had to try out my camera skills for the (semi) same effect. Not gonna lie, took me awhile & it was a little frustrating but love the results. Basically, this is how I blew my fuse last wk. :) 

This past wknd, instead of perusing my usual shopping haunts, found myself obsessing over DIY Christmas crafts c/o Martha Stewart & BHG. This weekend, it's on like donkey kong. Can't wait to show y'all the results!

xx,
Davee


4 comments:

  1. Well honey, your persistence paid off because those pics are FAB! You really nailed the glowing tree pics even if it took a few tries. :) Thank you SO much for linking up to the Glow party. Your tree is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! So pretty with the lights :)Haha I love Martha Stewart DIY crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely Christmas tree, this has really put me in a Christmas-sy mood! I love your blog, I'm a new follower!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an incredibly beautiful Christmas tree you've erected hun. VERY styley outfit you have on below this BTW. Very much enamoured with your flair for colour/pattern ^_^

    Eeli

    ReplyDelete