1. ipad cooking ftw, mom's birthday balloons table cover not so much.
2. hardware for my fingers.
3. Thanksgiving dinner setup before all the food, mayhem & kids proclaiming their need to sit at the "adult table".
4. Charlie in one of her many Christmas shirts (poor baby was sick all wknd w/an eye infection)
5. Jamz & Charlie canoodling.
6-10. tree-lighting ceremony @Rice Park complete w/a fireworks show, carolers, hot cocoa, iceskating & most importantly, lots of lights.
11. sneakpeek of a photoshoot I did over the wknd w/Mel & Mina to help out our very talented photog-genius friend, Chris McDuffie featuring the beautiful Alyssa Kay w/makeup/hair by Julie Lam. (More photos to come)
Hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving weekend - I know I enjoyed being around family, eating Thanksgiving din leftovers for 3 days straight and partaking in holiday-related festivities - including the tree-lighting ceremony, making Christmas crafts and watching 'Arthur Christmas' - how can you say no to anything w/James McAvoy (even if it's just his voice)? #bliss
"Life itself is a gift. It's a compliment just being born: to feel, breathe, think, play, dance, sing, work, make love, for this particular lifetime. Today, let's give thanks for life. For life itself. For simply being born!" - via quotebook.