Friday, January 21, 2011

closer to love



jack the cat (taken by my little sister, pammy)

just playing around with the close-up lens that has been collecting dust in my camera case. decided to practice on my wrist-essentials after mina gave me a mini SLR lesson via text message, "just hold camera really still & then shoot" LOL. i wear these religiously even though 5 days out of the week, i am wearing a lab coat, not exactly the most complimentary ensemble for my babies but what can you do? & the last picture is of jack, my little sister's (really annoying) cat. and according to my parents-- he also goes by the name of 'michael YACKson' (my mum can't say her j's) & 'jackie'.

from L-R (2nd picture)- gold bow-tie bracelet: h&m (sfa friendship bracelet), patterned gold/black cuff: guess gifted from angel-a, brown/gold cuff: saks fifth ave, mixed toned watch: swiss army gifted from dad, black hermes-inspired cuff: fringe boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment